Being voted "top 20 hindu blog" by feedspot



It was my immense privilege to have been bestowed with the title of "Top 20 Hindu blog" by feedspot. I received an email which is shown above. I am also allowed to use the "badge" in my website by feedspot which is presented at the right side of the screen.

If you were to view my blog, the badge is presented at the top right side of the blog.

I wish to thank you all for making this blog. I only write the blog it is the readers that adds soul to the blog.

Thanking you all again. I would also like to pay homage to His Holiness Kaulanatak Peethadeshwar Mahayogi Satyendra Nath Ji Maharaj who was very merciful and he who left no stone unturned to teach me the eternal wisdom of the Sanatana. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maha Yogi Satyendra Nath Ji Maharaj: A glimpse of my experiences

Kaulantak Peeth: A basic introduction

Vajra Yogini and Vamana Avatara